IU Bursar Pay
- Checking or Savings account (e-check)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB or American Express
Note: A convenience fee/service charge will be assessed for using your credit/debit card.
The Student Can:
- View or Print exact copies of their past bill.
- Make payments to their bursar account from their personal checking, savings, or credit/debit card (Visa, JCB, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express)
- Grant 3rd Party Access: A student may choose to set up a "3rd Party User", often a parent or guardian, who may then view and/or pay the student's bill. However, students are ultimately responsible for the timely payment of their bursar bill.
The Student and the 3rd Party User Can:
- View history of all payments made - by whom, how much and when.
- View history of billing statements as billing history file develops over time.
Note: Our staff does not have access to your confidential banking information.