Are you Returning to IU South Bend?

Former Indiana University Students

If you:

  • Were admitted to Indiana University and enrolled for course work, and
  • Have subsequently withdrawn, and
  • Have not been enrolled in classes for more than one academic semester,

Please consult your former academic advisor about returning to the University. You will be asked to complete a returning student form and to submit official academic transcripts from any institution at which you have earned credit. There is no fee for this process. If you have any additional questions about how to make contact with your academic advisor, please call the Office of Admissions at (574) 520-4839 for assistance.

Students Denied Admission
If you were denied admission to IU South Bend as a freshman applicant, you may seek readmission by participating in the Ivy Tech Transitions Program
If you were denied admission as a transfer student, you may seek admission once you have at least 12 transferrable credits with a minimum of a 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.

You may also want to consider reviewing eligibility for our ABC program. For more information visit ABC program webpage.