Join us for a TweetChat!
Wednesday, July 10 from 6-8 pm
Open registration has begun at IU South Bend for classes beginning in fall 2013. With classes beginning on August 26, if you are still planning to apply we want to answer your questions. Do you have questions on what to do now that you are admitted? Let us answer them! We'll be ready to chat on Facebook and Twitter, so just use the guidelines below to join the conversation.
- The #titan411 chat happens on Twitter. Follow @iusouthbend to get all the official updates.
- To join the conversation, add #titan411 somewhere in your status update.
- To follow the conversation in real time, search Twitter for #titan411.
- Moderators for the #titan411 are members and student professionals in the Office of Admissions.
- Moderators will also be watching for #titan411 on Facebook. If your status includes #titan411, we'll respond on Facebook and Twitter.
- Anyone can participate. This is a live chat, text based, no sound.
New to Twitter? Take a moment to read the article "How (and Why) to Participate in a Tweetchat" by Natalie Houston.