Check Your Admission Status
Please note that it may take up to two weeks from the time that your application materials are received in the Office of Admissions before your status is updated online and you can see that the materials have been received.
Thanks for your patience. You can check your status by logging in to One.IU if you have already set up your IU computer account. This is NOT the same username and password you created when you applied for admission online; this is a new account. If you have not set up your IU computing account, you can do so by following the directions below. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be activated.
- Visit http://one.iu.edu and type into the search bar: Create My First IU Account
- This will bring you to Account Management Service
- You will be asked for your university ID. This ID is printed at the bottom of all Admissions correspondence addressed to you. You will also be prompted to supply your last name and date of birth. After you create your account in One.IU, it may take up to 48 hours for our system to be updated with your information.
- Log into One.IU and type into the search bar: Student Center
- At the bottom of the page, click the "View Status" link in the "Admissions" section on the far right in the "My Applications" box. NOTE: Only applications for future terms will appear.
- The "Application Status" page will be displayed. If any items are missing from your application, a message will appear that states your application is missing materials and you will see a list of outstanding items for this application.
- Click "View All To Do Items" beneath the outstanding items list to see which items, if any, are missing from the application. Click on hyperlinked items in the "To Do Items" column to see more details about each item. Be sure to take prompt action on any items in the "To Do Items" list. Your aplication will not be complete without these items, and we will not consider your application for admission until the application file is complete.