Commencement will be held on May 12, 2015
at 6:30 pm in the Joyce Center.
Steps to Graduation
- Verify you are eligible to graduate with the recorder at your school or division immediately.
- Order your cap and gown ONLINE ONLY at www.herffjones.com/IU through Friday, March 27th. Scroll down and click South Bend. You will receive an email confirmation, which you need to bring to pickup your cap & gown between April 27–May 1st in the bookstore. You can also order announcements and rings on the website. For pricing see this pricing sheet.
- Verify your name is on the Walk List. This list has been updated since March 23rd at 11:00 am. The final upated list will be available by the end of the day Tuesday, March 31st. If your name appears in yellow please contact your advisor, because the registrar does not have you listed as graduating.
- Attend Graduation Celebration Thursday, April 16th at 7:00 pm in the Education & Arts Room 1011. Receive a free gift, photo booth for memories, and of course free food. Malissa Ayala and April Lidinsky will be giving inspirational messages to the graduates. Please RSVP to Kelly Eberhart at email@example.com by April 9th to reserve your spot.
- Arrive at the Joyce Center Field House by 5:45 pm on May 12th. Enter Gate 10 and be sure to carry your cap and gown inside.
Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at 574-520-4381.