Commencement will be held on May 12, 2015
at 6:30 pm in the Joyce Center.
Steps to Graduation
- Verify you are eligible to graduate with the recorder at your school or division immediately.
- Online ordering of your cap & gown is now closed. You may still walk in commencement. You will need to go to the bookstore on the pick-up dates listed under point #5.
- Verify your name is on the Walk List. This list has been updated since March 28th. If your name appears in yellow please contact your advisor, because the registrar does not have you listed as graduating.
- Attend Graduation Celebration Thursday, April 16th at 7:00 pm in the Education & Arts Room 1011. Receive a free gift, photo booth for memories, and of course free food. Malissa Ayala and April Lidinsky will be giving inspirational messages to the graduates. Please RSVP to Kelly Eberhart at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9th to reserve your spot.
- Pick up your cap & gown between April 27-May 1st in the bookstore.
- Arrive at the Joyce Center Field House by 5:45 pm on May 12th. Enter Gate 10 and be sure to carry your cap and gown inside.
Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at 574-520-4381.