Countdown to Commencement
Commencement 2016 will be held on May 10th.
6 Steps to Graduation
1. Verify you are eligible to graduate immediately with the recorder at your school or division.
2. Attend the Grad Salute (optional) in the University Grill on February 25th 11:00-5:00, & pick up info on commencement & ordering camps and gowns. A ring representative will also be there.
3. Order your cap and gown ONLINE ONLY at http://www.herffjones.com/college/iu with a credit card before March 21st to avoid a $75.00 late fee.
4. Visit the Alumni website at iusb.edu/alumaff then click on the Commencement tab for more info & verify that your name is on the walk list (must order cap & gown to be added to list), beginning March 1st.
5. Attend the Graduation Celebration April 14th in the Grill at 7:00 pm. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Arrive at the Joyce Center Field House by 5:45 pm on May 10th. Enter at Gate 10 & be sure to carry your cap & gown inside.
feel free to browse the pricing sheet before ordering online