Commencement will be held on May 12, 2015
at 6:30 pm in the Joyce Center.
6 Steps to Graduation
- Verify you are eligible to graduate with the recorder at your school or division immediately.
- Attend the Grad Salute in the Universtiy Grill on March 4th 10am-6pm. You will be able to pick up information on commencement and ordering caps and gowns. A ring representative will also be there. Attendance is not required.
- Order your cap and gown ONLINE ONLY at www.herffjones.com/IU before March 16th to avoid extremely high late fees. Scroll down and click South Bend. You will receive an email confirmation, which you need to bring to pickup your cap & gown between April 27-May 1st in the bookstore. You can also order announcements and rings on the website. For pricing see this pricing sheet.
- Verify your name is on the Walk List. This list has been updated since March 2nd & will be updated every Monday until you can no longer order your cap & gown. If your name appears in yellow please contact your advisor, because the registrar does not have you listed as graduating.
- Attend Graduation Celebration Thursday, April 16th at 7:00 pm in the Education & Arts Room 1011. Receive a free gift, photo booth for memories, and of course free food. Malissa Ayala and April Lidinsky will be giving inspirational messages to the graduates. Please RSVP to Kelly Eberhart at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9th to reserve your spot.
- Arrive at the Joyce Center Field House by 5:45 pm on May 12th. Enter Gate 10 and be sure to carry your cap and gown inside.
Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at 574-520-4381.