Commencement will be held at the Joyce Center on the campus of Notre Dame beginning at 6:00 pm
Steps to Graduation
1. Verify you are eligible to graduate with the recorder at your school or division, i.e. Education, immediately.
2. Orders for your cap & gown are now closed. You can still walk in commencement, but you will need to go to the Bookstore on April 28th to pay and pick up your gown. There will be a $75.00 late fee. All of you that did order your cap & gown in advance you will pick them up in the Bookstore April 28th-30th.
3. Check Walk List. After you have ordered your cap & gown please verify your name is on the list. The list has been updated since March 31st at 9:00 am. If your name appears highlighted in red, please contact your school because the registrar doesn't have you listed as graduating.
4. If your name is hard to pronounce please call Randy Colborn at 574-520-4545 and leave a message as to how to pronounce your name.
5. Arrive at the Joyce Center Field House by 5:15 pm on May 13th. Enter at Gate 10, and be sure to carry only your cap and gown inside. We cannot be responsible for personal items left in the Field House while you are in the ceremony. See commencement instructions for further information.
- Park in South Lot
- Enter Gate 10
- Report by 5:15 pm to the Fieldhouse
- Return your Regalia after the ceremony at table in middle of Fieldhouse
If you have any further questions please call the Alumni office at 574-520-4381