Editing the Campus Bulletin
The IU South Bend Campus Bulletin 2013-2014 can be edited on using the web link. It will be necessary to enter your USERNAME and PASSPHRASE to enter the site. This is still in a test phase and not accessible to the public yet.
Please review the applicable changes and send all changes to Teresa Sheppard using the following method:
- Print the webpage to a PDF
- In Adobe Acrobat, edit the page/s using sticky notes, cross outs, etc.
- Save the PDF to your computer
- Attach to an email to send to Teresa Sheppard
I will then make edits to the page and send back for your approval.
4-Year Degree Plan Edits
The previous 4-Year Degree Plans can be found on this bulletin site at bulletin.iusb.edu and clicking on the school or college in the top right corner. From there, you will select "4-Year Degree Plans" which leads you to a list of degree programs for which a plan was made. Proceed with the instructions as are noted above (printing web pages for edit).
Frequently Asked Questons |
- February 1, 2012 | memo to departmental editors advising that the pages [with changes provided after printing occured] to be sent mid-February
- February 15, 2012 | memo to deans/directors of ACADEMIC departments with guidelines for editing copy
- February 15, 2012 | memo to directors of NON-ACADEMIC departments with guidelines for editing copy
- March 8, 2012 | memo to all editors notifying of new e-mail address for bulletin
- April 4, 2012 | reminder that edits are due [no later than] Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- April 26, 2012 | website link, FAQ- including question about changing course descriptions
- August 6, 2012 | course descriptions required | deadline October 1, 2012
- August 24, 2012 | course descriptions required | updated deadline September 17, 2012
- October 9, 2012 | final bulletin edits due November 15, 2012