Information on QuikPAY™
QuikPAY™ (QP): Electronic Billing & Payment Services for Students
Login for students (Requires University-assigned student username and password; sign in via OneStart)
Login for parents/authorized payers (Requires that the student create a login name and password within QP to grant access for parents)
The QuikPAY™ (QP) http://www.quikpayasp.com/iu/tuition/authorized.do electronic billing and payment system is the official means of generating bursar bills to all Indiana University students. Paper billing statements are no longer provided for enrolled students.
You will receive a notice in your University assigned email account when your QP bill is ready to be viewed online. Your online statement will detail the amount due (tuition, fees, housing, and other campus charges) and the payment due date.
Hours of operation for QP access are Monday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (EST).
Once logged into QP, you can:
- view bursar bills
- pay bursar bills online by automatically deducting the amount due from a checking or savings account
- download and print a copy of the bill for sending check payments via U.S. mail
- view billing and payment history
- check your current account balance and view new, unbilled transactions
- set up parents and other authorized payers to view and pay your bills
Authorized payers can:
- view student's bursar bills
- pay student's bursar bills by automatically deducting the amount due from a checking or savings account.
- download and print a copy of the student's bill for sending check payments via U.S. mail
- view student's billing and payment history
- view student's current account balance and new, unbilled transactions
Benefits and advantages of QP:
- Convenient and easy
- Private and secure
- Free service offered by the University
- Saves time - no more waiting for the bill in the mail or waiting in line to make a payment
- Saves money - no more writing checks or paying for stamps
- Immediate posting of payment, with confirmation of receipt
To Print a bill through QuikPay
1. Visit QuikPay as a Student or Authorized Payer
2. click View Accounts
3. In the Account listing drop-down click Statement History
4. Click the magnifying glass for the desired billing.
|7/26/04||CR $895.76||8/11/04||CR $895.76|
5. click Printable Statement to generate an exact PDF version of your bill.