Faculty and Staff Position Openings
Assistant Professor of Accounting
The Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics at Indiana University South Bend is accredited by AACSB International. We are accepting applications for a full-time tenure track position for an assistant professor of accounting. We will consider candidates with an interest in teaching (in-class, hybrid and online courses) in any area of accounting, except taxation.
Additionally, the candidate should have an academic background that indicates an ability to establish an ongoing program of research.
IU South Bend is the third largest campus in the Indiana University system and serves the north central Indiana community.
- Direct specific questions to: Dr. P.N. Saksena, search committee chair, email@example.com
- Appointment start date: August 1, 2016
- Qualifications: A doctorate or ABD in accounting from an AACSB accredited program is required.
- Application deadline: November 1, 2015
- Application process: All applications must be submitted at http://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/1773
IU South Bend is strongly committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The University actively encourages applications and nominations of women, persons of color, applicants with disabilities, Veterans and members of other under-represented groups. IUSB is an AA/EEO employer.