Take charge of your career and expand your opportunities with a graduate business degree from the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics. For over 30 years the Leighton School has been preparing students to be strong leaders prepared to compete in the current business environment.
The Leighton School graduate program accommodates students employed in full-time jobs by offering a variety of courses during the evening hours, making it easy to pursue a graduate business degree while continuing to work.
Our talented faculty design the curriculum to provide the knowledge, as well as the problem-solving and critical thinking skills today's business leaders need to compete in a global economy. Build your foundation for success with one or more of the following graduate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Dual MBA/MSA
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Dual MSA/MBA
- Master of Science in Management Information Technology
- NEW! MS MIT has a NEW CIP code of 11.0103. This degree is now considered a STEM-field degree. Completing the degree will make you ELIGIBLE for a STEM extension of the OPT work authorization for F-1 students.