Master of Business Administration-Master of Science of Accounting
The Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics MBA-MSA program is designed for working professionals who wish to advance their business skills, as well as, acquire the accounting competencies necessary to sit for the CPA exam.
The Leighton School MBA-MSA program embodies all the strengths of the individual MBA and the MSA programs, but takes less time to complete. Four overlap courses are applied simultaneously toward the completion of each degree program, resulting in a substantial savings in tuition and time.
The MSA-MBA program requires a minimum of 54 credit hours with specified course work in both the MBA and MSA curriculum.
Majors and Areas of Study:
- General Business
Taking the first step
To learn more about the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics MBA- MSA program, we encourage you to call 574-520-4138 for more information or to set up an appointment with our graduate admissions staff.
Admissions to the MBA-MSA program requires applicants to provide the following:
- Completed application and data sheet. To apply online, go to: www.iusb.edu/admissions/apply and select “Graduate Students.”
- Official college or university transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation (three for international students)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score
- Applications fee
- Applicants whose native language is not English must have a minimum score of 550 on the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Fall semester admission: July 1
Spring semester admission: November 1
Summer session admission: April 1
Applicant candidates may enter the program at the beginning of any regular semester.