Academic Master Plan
IU South Bend’s new strategic plan calls for establishing a new academic master plan. This process is being led by a team including:
- Jill Pearon, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Raman Adaikkalavan, Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management
- Susan Thomas, Interim Dean of the Libraries
- Carolyn Schult, President, Academic Senate
- Mallory Roberts, Member-at-Large, Academic Senate
The last IU South Bend academic master plan was created nearly a decade ago in 2014. The new academic master plan will align with our institutional mission, support our strategic priorities, improve enrollment, increase revenue, grow the local talent pipeline, and enhance service to our community and region. The first outcome of the academic master plan will be a comprehensive review of our academic program portfolio to explore programs we might develop, grown, sustain, revitalize, or sunset. The second outcome is to ensure our program review process helps sustain vibrant programs focused on our institutional mission and strategic priorities. Learn more about IU South Bend’s academic master planning efforts.