CCAMPIS Student Fee Assistance Program
The Child Development Center offers a CCAMPIS Student Fee Assistance Program for eligible IU South Bend students. The program is to help students with the financial burden of childcare while they complete their degree. Eligible IU South Bend students can apply to receive assistance of $100.00 for each credit he/she is enrolled with a maximum of $600.00 per child a semester being awarded to a single family. To be eligible you must meet all of the following five requirements:
- You must be an IU South Bend student currently enrolled.
- You must be low income and have received a Pell Grant.
- The family cannot receive other forms of financial assistance for childcare.
- You must agree to participate in a minimum of two family programs during the semester for which you are applying.
- You must be willing to complete all required paperwork which includes an application, an agreement to attend a minimum of two family programs, surveys, and other tools used to evaluate the success of this program.