Graduate Programs in Computer Science and Computational Mathematics
We welcome your interest in the M.S. in the Applied Mathematics and Computer Science degree. To help you with your planning, here are some application guidelines and general information about the program. Please refer to the IU South Bend Graduate web site at www.iusb.edu/graduate-studies for additional information.
In order for your application to be complete, we must receive the following:
- Application for Admission
- Three letters of recommendation
- $45 IU South Bend application fee ($55 for International Students)
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary school attended.
- Evidence of an earned, 4-year, Bachelor degree.
- Acceptable TOEFL score for non-English speaking applicants. (We currently require a score of 550)
Please have the materials sent to:
Indiana University South Bend
Office of Graduate Admission
RM (246B) Admin BLDG.
1700 W. Mishawaka Ave.
P.O. Box 7111
South Bend, Indiana 46634-7111
For Additional Information:
Contact the program's graduate director, Dr. Dana Vrajitoru at
firstname.lastname@example.org (574-520-4525, NS-337)