Personal Care Attendants

The provision of a personal care attendant is entirely the responsibility of the student needing this care while on campus. Indiana University South Bend does not provide, assist, or train personal care attendants. A student can contact the Disability Support Services office for referral information about obtaining a personal care attendant.