DE Events, Seminars, Talks
We invite you to attend the events, seminars, and talks hosted by DE. For questions, please email DEIUSB@iusb.edu
Certificate of Participation are presented to faculty and staff who attend three or more DE related events in an academic year. This is considered to be part of faculty development.
Please check the calendar for upcoming events, talks, seminars, webinars, and conferences.
- Teaching with Technology Fair (every spring semester)
- Distance Education Faculty Showcase
- 8-week Distance Ed Course Development Seminar
- every semester
- Spring 2014
- Distance Education Overview
- Creating Lessons using Oncourse CL - Amy Pawlosky
- Course Alignment - Raman Adaikkalavan
- Recording Lectures using Adobe Captivate & OneNote - Raman Adaikkalavan
- Learning Objectives - Marianne Bishop
Memberships (Free Webinars, Certifications, Training)
- Online Learning Consortium : "Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C) is the leading professional online learning society devoted to advancing quality e-Education learning into the mainstream of education through its community. (Learn More)"
- Quality Matters : "Quality Matters (QM) is a faculty-centered, peer review process that is designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses. QM is a leader in quality assurance for online education and has received national recognition for its scalable, peer-based approach and continuous improvement in online education and student learning. (Learn more)"
- Distance Teaching & Learning Conference (Conference Website)