Developing and Teaching an Online Education Course
Suggestions for Online Course Design
Challenges of Developing an Online Course
Faculty Showcase : Discussion by Funded Faculty on Online Education Course Development and Teaching
- As part of the Online Education Course Development Seminar, faculty members who have been funded previously to develop an online course showcase how they integrated instructional technology tools and best practices with their course development and teaching
- Fall 2013
- Spring 2011
- Spring 2008
- (Click here) DE Mathematics Course Development Experience, Dennis Wolf, CLAS
Distance Teaching and Learning Conference Presentations
- Comprise of a series of videos, presented by faculty and staff, who attended the Distance Learning Conference in Madison, Wisconsin
- (Click here for video)** Engaging Students in Your Distance Learning Course, Glenda Davidson, Nursing.
- (Click here for video)** The Use of Mobile Technology, Denise Skarbek, SOEd.
- (Click here for video)** Education, Social Media & Multimedia, Dr. Marianne Castano-Bishop, CDE.
- (Click here for video)** Alternate Reality Games in Education, Amy Pawlosky, CDE.
Teaching with Technology Fair Discussions and Demonstrations
- These videos showcases how our faculty integrated instructional technology tools with course development and teaching
- Dr. Barb Bichelmeyer, Director of IU's Office of Online Education with IU South Bend faculty & staff: Jan. 17th 2013* and Jan. 18th 2013*
Thanks to our Instructional Media Services staff – Jim Yocom, Joel Langston and Joe Haase – for capturing most of the above videos.
* Video plays in a Web Browser that has Adobe Flash