IU Ready for DE Student Readiness Survey
Please click IU Ready for Distance Ed to continue to the student readiness survey. Read the instructions below before proceeding.
- Click on the IU Ready for Distance Ed hyperlink.
- Click the Student Login link and enter your IU username/ID and passphrase. If you are already in the IU system, you can use the same username and passphrase as your IU email account.
- If you are unable to login in case you are not yet included in the system,
- Click Guest Login. Do not enter a username and passphrase. Instead click the REGISTER button and fill out the electronic form. You may create any username and use any one of your email addresses. Be sure to enter your first and last name.
- Click REGISTER.
- Return to Guest Login and enter the username and passphrase that you just created. You now have access to the survey.
- Once you’ve completed the survey and your results are displayed on the screen, on your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) menu window click FILE à Print and follow instructions from your computer until you see à Print as PDF in the dialogue box that appears.
- Save the page as a PDF file.
- Follow the instructions provided by your instructor to submit your survey results. You may be asked to send the PDF file as an email attachment and/or to print out a hard copy to submit to your instructor during a face-to-face class session if one has been scheduled.
It is important to send this information to your instructor as it is the only way to access your report at the moment. Knowing where you are with your experience and knowledge regarding online courses can help your instructor assist you to do well in the online course.
Additional instructions for Students (pdf file)(8/21/2013)