Think about Online?
- Registration: To register for online courses, you will have to be formally admitted to IU South Bend either as a degree-seeking or non-degree seeking student. Admission information can be found at https://www.iusb.edu/admissions/explore/index.php
- Frequently Asked Questions: Check our FAQs brochure to find out more about taking an online course at IU South Bend. Visit https://www.iusb.edu/distance-learning/for-students/student-preregis.pdf
- What courses are offered? To find out what courses are being offered online, go to https://www.iusb.edu/distance-learning/online-courses.php
- What degrees are offered? To find out what degrees are being offered online, go to https://www.iusb.edu/distance-learning/online-degrees.php
- Are you ready? To find out whether you are ready to take online courses, check out our readiness survey https://www.iusb.edu/distance-learning/for-students/readiness-survey.php
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at DEIUSB@iusb.edu