IU Ready for DE Student Readiness Survey
As a student, IU Ready allows you to self-assess your readiness to take online courses.
Please click IU Ready for Distance Ed to continue to the student readiness survey. Read the instructions below before proceeding.
- Click on the IU Ready for Distance Ed hyperlink shown above.
- Click the Student Login link and enter your IU username/ID and passphrase. If you are already in the IU system, you can use the same username and passphrase as your IU email account.
- If you are unable to login in case you are not yet included in the system,
- Click Guest Login. Do not enter a username and passphrase. Instead click the REGISTER button and fill out the electronic form. You may create any username and use any one of your email addresses. Be sure to enter your first and last name.
- Click REGISTER.
- Return to Guest Login and enter the username and passphrase that you just created. You now have access to the survey.
- Once you’ve completed the survey and your results are displayed on the screen. You can also login again and check your assessments results anytime within the semester.