Technical Support Contact Information for Students
Weikamp Hall (DW) 1245; Office Directions: https://www.iusb.edu/portal/pdfs/CampusMap.pdf
|Using Software from Cloud||https://iuanyware.iu.edu|
Learning Management System
- Your instructor may have chosen either Oncourse CL or Canvas to conduct the course such as posting course materials, assignments, exams, etc. Below are some information regarding both the systems.
- Oncourse CL
- Website: https://oncourse.iu.edu
- Demos: Student Guide to Oncourse Feature Demos
- Quick Start, Tutorials, etc.: https://kb.iu.edu/data/atjv.html
- Help: https://oncourse.iu.edu/portal/help/main
- Oncourse Message (E-Mail) Reading, Sending, Forwarding: http://uits.iu.edu/page/augw
- For general questions in using Oncourse CL, please check out the Training & Support link in the black bar on the left side of the Oncourse page. Clicking on the Help link when you are logged-in to Oncourse will also direct you to the training & support documents that can get you up to speed in using Oncourse.
Instructor (Course Specific Issue)
- If there is a problem you are having with a specific course or a link, document, etc... within an online course, please contact your instructor for assistance & to report the problem.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at DEIUSB@iusb.edu