IU South Bend offers several courses that are taught via distance, online, and hybrid.
- To find the list of courses offered and enrollment information see the table below
|Semester||(100% Conducted Online)*||(76-99% Conducted Online)*||(26-75% Conducted Online)*|
|Summer I 2015||Courses||Courses||Courses|
|Summer II 2015||Courses||Courses||Courses|
- IU Courses from Other Campuses To take online courses from other IU campuses that are not part of IUOCC through a temporary IU Campus Intertransfer. Before enrolling these courses please check with your academic advisors to make sure that these courses count towards your graduation.
- Instructions How to find a real-time listing of online/distance courses and their enrollment status (open, closed, waitlist, etc) from https://OneStart.iu.edu. You do not need to be an admitted student to access this information.
- Do You Want to Take Online Courses?
- List of All Funded Courses Developed by IU South Bend Faculty
*IU-wide definitions as of 9/2013
- Online All : 100% of instruction is provided through asynchronous online education in which the student is not bound by place or time.
- Online Interactive : 76% to 99% of instruction is provided through online education.
- Hybrid, Traditional : 26% to 75% of the instruction is provided through online education. The remainder of the instruction is provided through traditional face-to-face instruction.
- Hybrid, Distance : 26% to 75% of the instruction is provided through online education. The remainder of the instruction is provided by distance education used to support synchronous interaction between the instructor and student.
- Distance, Other : 76% or more of the instruction is provided by distance education used to support synchronous interaction between the instructor and student.