What is Online Education?
Welcome to Online Education at IU South Bend. You will find information about courses and programs that are offered, how to apply to the university, what to do after you've applied, and how to find help for whatever issues you may encounter as an online student at IU South Bend. Explore the links below.
NOTE: At IU South Bend we use the term Online Education to refer to courses and degree programs where students and instructors are separated by distance and interact via communication technologies such as the Internet and videoconferencing. We offer courses that may have some or no scheduled on-campus class meetings (for example, fully online or hybrid/blended).
Click one of the following links based on your status
- PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS: Are you interested in taking Online Courses or Programs at IU South Bend?
- STUDENTS NEW TO ONLINE: Orientation for Students Admitted to Online Programs or Taking Online Courses for the First Time
- CURRENT STUDENTS: Already a current student and looking for online courses, programs, help?
Gateway : (574) 520-5005
Click here to request for information about our online (fully online and hybrid) courses and online degree programs.
Admissions : Web Wednesday
Want to know how to prepare yourself to apply to IU South Bend? Find out what our campus can offer you as a student?
Chat with our Admissions Counselor on WEB WEDNESDAY, LIVE!
- January 11, 2:00-3:00 pm EST
- February 8, 2:00-3:00 pm EST
- March 8, 2:00-3:00 pm EST
- April 12, 2:00-3:00 pm EST
With your web browser (Firefox is recommended), go to connect.iu.edu/applyiusb
Sign in as Guest and enter your name.
Please contact Connie Peterson-Miller, Admissions Director, if you have questions about Web Wednesday: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-520-4591.