- Janine Andrysiak :: MSA, University of Notre Dame; Experienced grant writer and fund raiser
- Kristi Bly :: BS, North Central College; Business Consultant & Coach with Evolving Paths
- James Kramer, CFRE :: BA, University of Notre Dame; 25 years experience in Development in a variety of non-profit settings. Co-founder of the Michiana Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
A great introduction for those new to the field!
The Fundamentals of Fundraising course provides new fundraisers with an introduction into the building blocks of effective practice. This 12-hour course addresses the real world needs and challenges non-profit organizations face every day. In addition, the course features small group projects making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable.
- Fundraising Overview
- Importance of Data Capturing and Integrity
- Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Cultivating and Stewarding Donors
- Securing the Gift, and Managing Volunteers
Instructor :: TBA
12 hours :: 1.2 CEUs
Give-to-Get employee volunteering, also called Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), invigorates corporate public relations by effectively raising the bar for the community. There is no downside to people learning to find a positive voice that works in service and contributes to the greater good.
Participants will learn
- How to engage a community as a whole for mentoring youth
- How better communication fosters safer communities
- How to liberate people to their best contribution
- How differences can be the vehicle for growth
- How to understand that community involvement comes with public relations benefits
Community Involvement can lead to better businesses, safer communities and better-focused youth.
Instructor :: Kristi Bly
3 hours :: 0.3 CEU
In this introductory course learn the fundamental principles you need to develop successful grant proposals.
- how to identify funding sources
- how to develop a case for support
- what are proposal components
- how to prepare a budget
- how to explain objectives, writing styles and format, and grant administration.
Instructor :: Janine Andrysiak
12 hours :: 1.2 CEUs