Designed for individuals new to supervision, those looking to move into supervisory roles and experienced managers looking for a refresher course.
- What Does a Supervisor Do? Perspectives on leadership roles, responsibilities, and skills.
- Leadership Styles Assess leadership behaviors used when engaged in attempts to influence the actions and attitudes of others.
- Communication Basics Obstacles and strategies to improve effectiveness.
- Motivating Today's Employees Powerful motivators for today and the future.
- Delegation Why does it fail? What is the leader's role? What is the employee's role?
THIS IS A SIX-HOUR SESSION - REGISTRATION COMING SOON
If you would like to bring this class to your organization, please contact Mike Mancini at email@example.com or 520-4415 (Minimum of eight participants needed)
9 A.M. - 4 P.M.
INSRUCTOR: Charles Hobson, Ph.D. - Purdue University: Professor of Management IU Northwest - Over 30 years of training, consulting and management development.
[Registration Coming Soon]