One year certificate program
Contact us at 574-520-4261 or e-mail email@example.com for registration information.
Why choose IU South Bend?
- You want a challenging and rewarding career
- You want the quality that the oldest, most experienced paralegal program in the area can deliver
- You want the prestige of an Indiana University education
- You want conveniently scheduled classes so you can keep your day job
- You want knowledgeable and friendly faculty and advisors
How does it work?
The paralegal certificate is a part-time evening, classroom-based 21 credit hour program open to anyone eligible for admission to IU South Bend, including individuals who have already earned an associates, bachelor, or masters degree.
If interested, what should you do?
Just getting started..
- Apply for admission to IU South Bend
- Request your transcripts
- Talk to an advisor upon admission to the University
- Consider applying the 21 credit hours towards an IU South Bend degree program
For more information on how to facilitate these steps, please call 574-520-4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org