Student Responsibilities in the Verification Process
- Check your To Do List for required documentation.
- A Verification Tutorial provides step by step instructions and access to all forms
- Provide all required information.
- Submit required documentation within two weeks of receiving the request.
- All paperwork must include your full name and student identification number (NOT your Social Security number).
- Students are responsible for checking the status of their financial aid by reviewing the financial aid section of OneStart. Click the "Item Details" link to verify that we have received ALL requested documents.
The Office of Financial Aid will submit any corrections that are required after verification is completed to the U.S. Department of Education. It takes approximately seven working days for corrections to be returned to our office. Students will receive notification from the Department of Education when the corrections have been processed. If the changes affect financial aid, students receive a new financial aid award notification from our office.
Begin the verification tutorial: Verification Tutorial
Forms Commonly Required For Verification
Asset Worksheet (14-15 AY)
Homeless/Unaccompanied Youth Worksheet (14-15 AY)
Tracking Your Application and Aid
Use OneStart to:
Review your financial aid awards
Check to see if forms you mailed have arrived (allow seven days for updates)
Review your budget, Expected Family Contribution (EFC), and financial need