IU South Bend Graduate Program Accreditation
All IU South Bend masters programs are accredited
IU South Bend graduate programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (NCA), 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604, (800) 621-7440.
The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional agencies that accredits colleges and universities. Other accreditation credentials include:
- The Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics is accredited by AACSB International | The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, 777 S. Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750, Tampa Florida 33602-5730, (813) 769-6500.
- The School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), 2010 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C., 20036-1018, (202) 466-7496. The Indiana Department of Education Division of Professional Standards has approved all IU South Bend teacher education programs.
- The School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle N.W., Suite 530, Washington, D.C. 20036-1135, (202) 463-6930; and the Indiana State Board of Nursing, Health Professions Bureau, 402 W. Washington Street, Room W066, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2298, (317) 234-2043.
- The School of Social Work and the Master of Social Work are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), 1701 Duke Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, (703) 683-8080.
- The Master of Public Affairs is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA), 1029 Vermont Avenue, N.W., Suite 1100, Washington, D.C. 20005, (202) 628-8965.
IU South Bend accredited master’s programs include evening programs, fast-track programs, degrees with online components and certain master’s programs that take place primarily during daytime hours.