Advising Resources

Declared Major

Students with a declared major are advised in their academic units.

To determine who your advisor is and how to contact them, go to Onestart, then log in as needed and choose the following options:

One.IU   <Student Center   <Go to Student Center

The contact information for your advisor should appear in the lower right hand corner in the "Advisor" section.

If you do not see your academic advisor listed, contact Administrative Assistant Victoria Pontius at 520-4491 or

Undeclared Major

If you have not yet declared your major please contact Mr. Paul Foltz, Advising Center Secretary in DW 3300B, at 520-4214 or

For more information please see the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Advising Center page.