Requirements for Honors Program Certificate
- Enrollment in and successful completion of H100, The Freshman Honors Colloquium (if student joined the Honors program as a freshman)
- Enrollment in and successful completion of at least (5) Honors Program courses (H100 and H399 count in this total)
- Enrollment in and completion of H399, The Senior Honors Project (3 credit hours)
- Completion of a minimum of 18 hours of Honors Program course credits (H100 and H399 count in this total)
- Maintenance of at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA at the time of graduation
Students who fulfill these requirements will graduate with the Honors Program Certificate. The Honors Program Director will help make the arrangements for the H399 projects, but all students will need to begin this process one year before their planned graduation date.