Move In 2012 was a great success! We hope you had a fun and stress free check in experience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions you'd like us to consider in the future.
We are very excited for you to begin the new year with us! You probably have some questions. Below are some details that might help, but if you still have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 574-520-5805.
- Move in is always the Friday before class start. We open the doors at 9am. Residents can move in after that during normal business hours. We are open Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm (Noon) to 12:00am (midnight).
- Before going to your house, residents must check in at the Community Building (Lodge). There you will get your keys and sign in.
- Please have your IU South Bend student ID ready for check in.
- We have students from clubs and student organizations here on Friday to help with move-in. Take advantage!
- Your Resident Assistant will be at your house to welcome you. Your RA can answer many questions for you and is here to create a safe and welcoming community.
- Remember! There are things to bring and things to leave at home. Click on the links to double-check!