Office of Student Conduct (formerly Judicial Affairs)
The Office of Student Conduct adjudicates violations of the Indiana University Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct.
The goals of this office are:
- To promote a campus environment that supports the overall education of the university;
- To protect the university community from disruption and harm;
- To encourage appropriate standards of individual and group behavior;
- To foster ethical values and civic virtues; and
- To foster personal learning and growth while holding individuals and groups accountable to the standards or expectations established in the Indiana University Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct.
It is the responsibility of the student to know of the prohibited actions such as cheating, fabrication, plagiarism, academic, and personal misconduct, and thus, to avoid them. All students are held to the standards outlined in the code. Please reference the entire code for a complete listing.
To be redirected to the Office of Student Conduct, please click here