Top 10 Reasons River Crossing is the Best of Both Worlds
We aren't dorms. We aren't apartments. We're the best of both worlds.
1. Be a success story Studies show that students who live on campus are more likely to perform better in and out of the classroom.
2. Get involved Residents are more likely to get involved in campus activities-with more than 100 clubs and organizations, there's something for everyone.
3. The caring community Residence Life staff and the whole IU South Bend campus staff are where you live to help you succeed!
4. Security Housing staff and IU South Bend police are around and looking out for you. All this, plus emergency phones and card access doors - you will not get this level of security from an apartment!
5. Events and Fun We plan events for you every week...almost daily!
6. Meet your new friends Living on campus is a great way to meet new Titans like yourself, whether it's your suitemates or the guys down the hall, we'll help you meet great new friends.
7. Make a difference Become a leader in the community as a member of the Community Council, the representative student group.
8. Don't live in a box Everyone has their own furnished room with a sizeable closet!
9. Eat in Dorm rooms do not have kitchens, we have a full kitchen with all the appliances, including the dishwasher!
10. The whole package At no other time in your life will you be exposed to more new cultures, new friendships and live in a community so rich with diversity. Live on campus and not only will you learn about the world, you'll learn about yourself.