Indiana University South Bend employs more than 1,400 area residents. The campus offers a wide range of employment opportunities with competitve salaries and an excellent benefits package.
IU South Bend employees can take advantage of numerous campus resources, including the IU South Bend fitness and child care centers, while enjoying a culturally and educationally enriched work environment. See a complete list of employee resources. Take an online tour of campus.
Be sure to check out our benefits package as well as our current job opportunities and information on how to apply.
The Office of Human Resources provides comprehensive personnel services to staff and employee benefits administration to faculty. Responsibilities include:
- Staff classification and compensation
- Employee benefits administration
- Employment services for staff positions
- IU staff personnel policy administration
- Staff orientation and training programs
- Employee relations with AFSCME and staff councils
- Employment law compliance
- Personnel records, reports and research
Indiana University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution.