Voluntary System of Accountability [VSA]
The VSA is a voluntary initiative developed by the higher education community to meet the following objectives:
- Demonstrate accountability and stewardship to public
- Support institutions in the measurement of educational outcomes and facilitate the identification and implementation of effective practices as part of institutional improvement efforts.
- Assemble and disseminate information that is transparent, comparable, and understandable
- Provide a useful tool for students during the college search process
Information provided on
- Find out more about the characteristics of the students at IU South Bend
- See how many students applied, accepted, and enrolled at IU South Bend. Learn more about students’ high school preparation and test scores.
- Learn about costs to attend IU South Bend and how much financial aid is typically awarded.
- Estimate the cost to attend IU South Bend
- Learn more about professors, where students live, and campus safety at IU South Bend.
- Discover ways to be actively involved in a student's education – inside and outside the classroom.
- See which majors are most popular at and what recent graduates plan to do after earning their bachelor's degree.
- Discover how many students starting IU South Bend finish their bachelor's degree and how long it takes.
- Figure out what learning gains to expect in critical thinking, writing, and other important subjects at IU South Bend.
Go to IU South Bend's Voluntary System of Accountability [VSA] Page >>