IUSB Undergraduate Research Journal of History
Hello, and welcome to the online home of the IUSB Undergraduate Research Journal of History.
Thank you for your interest. This journal represents an exciting chance to see students' historical research published in a peer reviewed journal devoted solely to history.
Being published in an academic journal is an excellent way to distinguish yourself when applying to graduate schools or for future employment. Here is your chance to see your work in print.
Send email with attached submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission to the 2015 Journal is Saturday January 24 at 5:00pm
To be considered for publication, the following requirements must be met:
- The paper is not a review paper
- It is a work of original historical research or new ideas on others' research
- Double spaced, readable 12 point font
- All works properly cited using the Chicago style reference format
- Student was enrolled as an undergraduate at the time the work was completed
- The paper must be endorsed by the grading professor, or by a professor who has reviewed the work
Papers will be reviewed by the Journal editors, and all students will be notified if their work has been selected for publication or not. Any questions can be directed at email@example.com.
Thanks, and good luck!