Indiana University South Bend Records Management Program
As the records management office for IU South Bend offices, schools and departments, and for administrative offices on the IUSB campus that have system-wide responsibilities, the primary goal is to provide overall direction for developing and implementing a records management strategy that will effectively and systematically manage records throughout their entire life cycle.
The forms and guidelines for records management at IUSB are below. These include:
- Transmittal - Inventory Forms that describe and list the items to be sent to the Archives. These same forms also list which kinds of documents the IUSB Archives does not accept.
- Records Disposition Schedules for various types of records created on the IUSB campus.
Records management on the IU South Bend is under the management of Campus Archivist Alison Stankrauff. For more information, for records management help, or for Archives reference help, please contact Alison Stankrauff, IUSB Archivist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 520-4392. The Archives is located on the second floor of the Library, Room #204A.
- Academic Personnel Records - Retention and Destruction Schedule [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- Collecting Statements for General Campus Records [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- Collecting Statements for Student Records [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- Financial Management Services [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- Office of the Registrar Schedule [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- Procedures for Transfer of Campus Records [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- Transmittal - Inventory Form [MS Word, PDF, HTML]
- IUSB Archives
- IU Bloomington's Office of University Archives and Records Management