Hungry or Thirsty?
The library allows food and beverages (in containers with lids) inside the library. However, no food or drinks are allowed in the Hammes Information Commons computer lab.
If you find yourself getting hungry or thirsty, consider these options:
- Hammes Media Commons and Café: Coffee or tea for only $1.50. Cocoa is only $1. The Cafe also offers candy and microwave popcorn. A microwave is available if you need to heat up your lunch. If you forgot a cup or your utensil, we offer disposable flatware or cups for $0.25.
- Vending Machines: Vending machines are available at the base of the library stairs to the tunnel connecting the library to Northside Hall. Also, additional vending machines are located by Northside Hall's lounge at the end of the tunnel.
- Dining Services: IU South Bend's Dining Services offers three locations on campus (Grille, SAC, Northside Café). Check out their website for hours of operation.
- Local eateries nearby:
- Mishawaka Ave - Farmer's Market, Bruno's Pizza, Allie's Café, China House, Subway
- Ironwood - Martin's Deli
- Lincolnway West - Subway, Taco Bell, KFC, Bonnie Doon's, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Arby's
Last Reviewed: 05/2016