Skip to main site navigation
Skip to main content
Switch to text-only view
Switch to default view


The library does not provide Readers.  IU South Bend students should make requests for Readers through the Office of Disability Support Services. Community users should make their requests through their local Vocational Rehabilitation agency.  For vocational rehabilition services locations, check out the website.

Last Reviewed: 03/2014