How to Request an Item in IUCAT?
- On the library homepage, click on "IUCAT Advanced Search" on right underneath the search box in the Book tab.
- On IUCAT off-campus access page, click on "South Bend" from the list of IU campuses.
- You will then see two pop-up boxes as below. Click on "Yes" button for both of them.
- Type in your IUSB username or staff ID and password on Networked Resources Remote Access page.
- You will then be directed to the IU Central Authentication Service page. Type in your IUSB student or staff ID and password and click on "Login" button.
- The IUCAT advanced keyword search page appears. Type in your search terms in the search box next to "Keyword anywhere" and click on the "Search" button.
- On the result listing page, selecting the materials you could like to request delivery by clicking on the title of the material.
- After you get to the record that you would like to request for delivery, click on "REQUEST DELIVERY" link on the right.
- On the Request Delivery page, choose "South Bend - Schurz Library (SBEND)" in the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Request Delivery" button.
- You will then be directed to a confirmation page which lists your name and information for the book you requested.
Last Reviewed: 03/2014