Raymond and Frances B. Grandorf Scholarship
The Raymond and Frances B. Grandorf Scholarships were created through the generous endowment from the estate of Raymond and Frances B. Grandorf. Recipients are carefully selected based on academic achievements, financial need, and recommendations. The scholarships, which may be used for tuition, books, bookstore supplies and child care at the IU South Bend Day Care Center, are available to BSN students enrolled in nursing courses at IU South Bend.
The application criteria for the Raymond and Frances B. Grandorf Scholarship are as follows:
- Regular admission to Indiana University
- Enrollment in the BSN program nursing courses
- Cumulative grade point average in Indiana University credit hours of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrate financial need
- Submit one supporting letter of recommendation from a college faculty member
- Submit application by deadline of May 15th.
Please have your letter of recommendation and application sent to:
Scholarship Committee, c/o Student Services NS 452
Indiana University South Bend, School of Nursing
1700 Mishawaka Avenue
P.O. Box 7111
South Bend IN 46634-7111
If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs. Please contact Janet Gilroy, Director of Student Services, College of Health Sciences, Northside Hall 45B or by telephone at (574) 520-4571.