RN-BSN Already have your RN License?Registered Nurses with a current license who wish to continue their education and complete a BSN, should consult with the RN advisor, Sarah Ambler, (574) 520.4571.
The Advantages of an IU South Bend RN- BSN Degree (click on title)Click on the link below for more information:
What you need to know to apply for the RN to BSN Online Degree Program
- You may apply any time and enter the program in the fall, spring or summer semester.
- All general education courses must be complete before you begin nursing coursework.
- You are required to hold a current unencumbered RN license in the state in which you are practicing and /or plan to meet your clinical requirements.
- You must have graduated from an NLNAC accredited School of Nursing.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 from your ASN or diploma program.
- You must complete a criminal background check on the campus to which you are applying.
Sample Plans Course Work
Readiness Index for Learning Online
RILO gives users an opportunity to assess your readiness for online learning and helps plan for strategies to assure success. If mnay be found at http://nursing.iupui.edu/students/rilo.shtmlCertified Background Check ($45 required)