Are you a Non-Degree Student or a Visiting/Guest Student?

You are Non-Degree student, if you wish to take undergraduate or graduate courses to complete a prescribed set of prerequsite classes prior to entering a degree program at IU South Bend.

I will be an Undergraduate Non-Degree Student
Take me to the Undergraduate Non-Degree Student Application Checklist

I will be a Graduate Non-Degree Student:
Take me to the Graduate Non-Degree Student Application Checklist

You are a Visiting student, if you are studying for a degree at another U.S. institution (which will continue to sponsor your immigration status if you are in F-1, J-1 or J-2 status).

I will be a Visiting Student:
Take me to the visiting student application checklist.