Submit your entrance examination scores, if applicable. When you register for a test, make sure to ask that your score be sent to Indiana University South Bend;
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Required for all international students. Our test code number is 1339.
- The TOEFL is preferred; however, there are other ways to fulfill English proficiency requirement.
- TOEFL scores need to be less than two years old from the semester of proposed entry into the university.
Undergraduate minimum scores
530 paper-based exam
71 internet-based exam
Graduate minimum scores
550 paper-based exam
79 internet-based exam
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Our test code number is 1339.
- Required for master’s degree programs in public affairs and liberal studies.
- The GRE is also required for the master’s degree programs in applied mathematics and computer science if the undergraduate GPA is less than a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The GRE is also required for the master’s degree program in education if cumulative G.P.A. (grade point average) is less than 3.0 or if G.P.A. for last 60 hours (approximately last 2 years of bachelors) of coursework is less than 3.25.
- The education Verbal requirement is 450 minimum
- Education Analytical writing requirement is 3.5 minimum
- No Math requirement
GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test)
Our test code number is 82L-WC-58.
- All GMAT scores need to be less than five years old from the semester of proposed entry into the university.
- Required for MBA, MS MIT, MS Accounting degrees.
- Business Administration (MBA) and Accounting : minimum GMAT score depends on Bachelor degree Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale
- Management Information Technology expected GMAT score is 500 GMAT