Orientation Reservations - Incoming Summer/Fall 2016 Students
Orientation is a required program for all students new to IU South Bend. There are two different orientation programs for students new to campus:
1. New Student Orientation (full-day program, 9:00a - 4:00p)
You will attend this program if you are either of the following:
- First-time college student;
- Transfer student with less than 18 credit hours
Registration for classes for the above students takes place during orientation, so it is to your advantage to attend the earliest possible program.Parents and guests are welcome to attend New Student Orientation, but we ask that you limit the number of guests to two.
2. Transfer Student Orientation (half-day program, 9:00a - 1:00p)
You have the option of attending this program if you are either of the following:
- Transfer student with 18 or more credit hours
- Age 21 or older
Registration for the above students takes place PRIOR to orientation. Click here for advising contact information or call (574) 520-5005.
Due to limited space, Transfer Student Orientation is restricted to students only.