Campus police would like to remind everyone of the following crime prevention tips:
* Be sure to lock your vehicle when exiting.
* Always be aware of your surroundings.
* If possible, have someone walk with you to your vehicle.
* Have your keys ready.
* Look for anyone near your car or near you as you approach your vehicle.
* Check your vehicle for any signs of forced entry. If any damage is observed go to a safe place and call police.
* Check the interior of your vehicle, especially the back seat, before you enter.
* If you are confronted by someone, run or walk away from the immediate area. Go to the nearest phone and call the police immediately.
* Take time to learn the location of campus emergency phones. Campus emergency phone locations may be found at Campus Emergency Phone locations.