Political Science


Political Science students should visit their advisor once per semester, prior to registering for courses for the following semester.

To arrange for an advising session students should either call or email their assigned advisor to make an appointment. Before the session, students should review both the general education requirements as well as the major and/or minor requirements to determine the courses still needed for graduation.

Graduate students should review the M.P.A. degree requirements.

All students should consult the class schedule regarding course offerings and times and come prepared with a list of courses in which they intend to enroll.

Declared Major

Students with a declared major are advised in their academic units.

To determine who your advisor is and how to contact them, go to Onestart, then log in as needed and choose the following options:

<Onestart   <Student Center   <Go to Student Center

The contact information for your advisor should appear in the lower right hand corner in the "Advisor" section.

If you do not see your academic advisor listed, contact Department Secretary Teresa Andrade at 520-4334 or

Undeclared Major

If you have not yet declared your major please contact Mr. Paul Foltz, Advising Center Secretary, at 520-4214 or

For more information please see the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Advising Center page.