Start a Career in AI & Machine Learning
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are among the most in-demand skills in the world. With the growth in automation and robotics across industries, there are massive job opportunities in AI programming, data science, engineering, and research.
The AI Machine Learning Bootcamp is a six-month comprehensive training course for professionals interested in pursuing a career in AI and ML. You will complete over 300 hours of self-paced training learning key concepts and models along with practical programming skills in Python and ML. You will also prepare to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Certification Exam AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution.
Register for the AI Machine Learning Bootcamp
AI & Machine Learning Job Outlook
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment for AI and machine learning professionals is estimated to grow by 22% until 2030, almost three times the rate for all occupations.
The BLS also states that median annual salary in this industry is $126,830 as of May 2020. The lowest 10% earned less than $72,210, and the highest 10% earned over $194,430. The top-paying employers of professionals with AI and ML skills are software publishers, followed by research and development in the physical, engineering, and life sciences.
What You Will Learn
In our AI & Machine Learning Bootcamp, you will explore:
- AI and ML definitions, history, current state, goals, types of models, and more
- Simple correlation, simple tests, selecting a training data set, cross-validation, and regression models
- Common ML models such as random forests and ensemble models
- Applied natural language processing (NLP)
- Development of neural networks and be able to apply them in a practical way
How Bootcamps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution exam which will allow you to work as a Microsoft AI engineer
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Put your learning into practice with a capstone project related to autonomous cars toward the end of the program
Felix Quinque has a Ph.D. in Quantum Computing from the University of Portsmouth and a B.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence and Physics from Maastricht University. He is the Co-Founder & Director of OctoShrew, a machine learning consultancy, and software development firm.