Living Your Passion As A Certified Personal Trainer!!
NEW – Certified Personal Trainer Course (Test Vouchers included!) This LIVE collegiate course includes an option to complete an employer internship that can walk you into jobs! This challenging course is for candidates wanting LIVE instruction with in-depth, hands-on practical labs to master the essential career skills & knowledge to succeed. Check out all of the tools for your success below.
This program includes ALL of the following:
Lecture via online format.
16 hours of practical hands on training in the Student Activities Center.
Test Vouchers ($350 value) included to take a 110 question multiple choice exam & a (1 on 1) hands on practical skill competency exam with a mock client.
Work right after passing the exams with proof of CPR/AED which awards you the Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer credential.
Bonus - Get a Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer by completing an employer mentored 30-hour internship at approved area health clubs.
200 page detailed student workbook.
Free online student study page with bonus quizzes.
Career Enhancing Benefits:
- Master the skill competencies under the watchful eye of a professional faculty member.
- The industry’s only field internship to walk you into jobs.
- Digital badge of distinction to verify your credential through social media.
- A student study page with FREE study tools.
- Face-to-face learning extended over six sessions. (No weekend warrior courses in a hotel with W.I.T.S.)
This class will be delivered in our new Hybrid format.
Lectures online, Complete labs at the SAC!
You will have the option of obtaining:
- Level 1 (Pass both Written Exam & Practical Skills Exam-Test Vouchers Included)
- Level 2 (Obtain a Level 1 CPT & Complete the 30 Hour Internship) certification.
This challenging course is for candidates wanting CONVENIENT ONLINE information with in-depth instruction for the lecture portion of the class along with the hands-on practical labs (in the SAC) to understand how it all comes together.
Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer
Get the Entire online lecture program for the Certified Personal Trainer course all in one place.
Lecture portion of the program is AT YOUR OWN PACE.
Includes test vouchers ($350 savings)
Get ALL 16 hours of LIVE practical instruction from a veteran trainer providing hands on practical labs (in the SAC).
Role play with fellow students on all key aspects of assessing clients, proper exercise analysis, program design and more.
Level 1 Certification is now NCCA accredited!
Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer
Add with our help the employer internship hours required by spending 30 hours in the field with a direct pathway to employment.
Paperwork and direction on taking this advanced step to qualify are assisted by W.I.T.S. at no extra cost.
Textbook is required and not included in course fees. * Call to order and start reading immediately 888-330-9587 (Order Book Here).
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the program, please contact Mike Mancini at email@example.com or (574) 520-4415. There is still time to register!
- November 2 - December 7 (no class 11/30)
- Five (5) Saturdays - 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 12/7 (Course End Date)
- National Certification Testing on 12/14 (Test vouchers included) at IU South Bend
Lecture – Hybrid/online
Practical – 10am-1pm – Student Activities Center
What is Hybrid? W.I.T.S. combined the ever important LIVE “hands on practical skills” of being a personal trainer with a special video lecture enhanced core knowledge online course that you can do at home or anywhere!!