If you plan to enroll in an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school, or business school, we can help you realize your academic goals. With test preparation classes for the GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, SAT®, and ACT®, IU South Bend is the area’s leading test prep solution.
Standardized test scores on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT, or ACT are a major component of your college or graduate school application process. These tests can play a significant role in determining the future of your education. Standardized tests help determine your admission status and are often used in awarding merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships. Let the IU South Bend program help you prepare for these important tests!
Our test preparation classes were designed by a team of former standardized-test-item writers and test-preparation experts. Our experienced and professional instructors are highly trained and care about your success. Let us help you achieve your goals!
All Test Prep Classes Include:
- Extensive classroom instruction
- Experienced, dedicated instructors
- Comprehensive preparation materials, including actual questions and practice tests from the test-makers
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Convenient access to our team of experts
- Flexible in-person (Due to the COVID 19 health issue, face-to-face classes may not be offered) and live-online schedule options
- Access to online support resources