Start Your Career as a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Web development has become one of the most popular careers in recent years. It is currently ranked as the No. 8 best technology job and the No. 20 best STEM job, according to U.S. News & World Report.
“I think the Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp is perfect for those who want to learn how to completely handle web development projects. I was able to freelance and improve my earnings because of this course. So happy for the knowledge and the experience.” – AH
Register for the Full Stack Bootcamp
Job Outlook for Full Stack Web Developer Professionals
The global market for full stack web developers is growing by the minute. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment of web developers is likely to grow 13% from 2020 to 2030, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.
According to Indeed, the mean yearly salary for a full stack web developer is $106,167, with professionals with less than a year of experience making an average of $86,606. In contrast, professionals with three to five years of experience earn an average of $127,714.
What You Will Learn
In our Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp, you will explore:
- The different programming concepts for web development
- How to execute fundamental languages and tools such as HTML and CSS for web development
- How to get a command on version control system, i.e., Git/Github
- The use of full functions of Bootstrap to improve website aesthetics
- The integration of database programming into the website using MySQL and NodeJS
How Bootcamps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to master the material
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
Zsolt Nagy has a Master of Science degree in IT Engineering. He is also certified in Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Bootstrap 4. He has several years of relevant professional experience and is currently working as a Senior Engineering Manager in a leading software company. Previously, he has served as the Head of Front-end Engineering at a global ad tech company.